Central Markets – Advisory Services
The Central Markets Advisory service allows investors to use our team of skilled, fully qualified brokers to assist in making investment decisions. We will provide clients with a dedicated broker who will offer investment advice in line with pre-agreed investment objectives.
The advisory service means that the client retains ultimate control over the investment making decisions within the portfolio across a range of products including equities and CFDs, whilst also retaining access to the experience and professional advice provided by our brokers.
To view our Fees & Charges Click Here
- Proactive service from a qualified advisor.
- Limit orders, stoplosses and risk management advice.
- Bespoke trading ideas and strategies.
- Advice on equities and leveraged products like CFDs.
- Multi asset account – trade equities and CFDs from one account
- Free equity portfolio reviews from our team at Central Research
- Deal via the telephone and/or award winning platform.